Bosch aroma protection valves are based on patented and proven venting technology to protect aroma and maintain quality of degassed products, sensitive to oxygen. They protect against excess pressure in airtight packaging and eliminate the intermediate storage of degassing products.
The valve is applied on the outside of the bag or tin and functions with slight increase in pressure. Depending on the product requirements, the outside valve has different designs, such as for cans or for a highly degassing product.
- Suited for whole-bean and ground coffee
- Various models according to product requirements
- Minimum opening and closing pressure for optimum product appearance
- Safe application using application technology
- Valve activation through a separate fluid injection for high process reliability
- Approved for contact with food according to US and European guidelines
Additional Benefits V55:
- Compact valve design for optimized logistics reduces waste and promotes sustainability
- High-speed application allows up to 150 self-adhesive valves per minute