To experience the full functionality of this website, cookies are needed. Please activate cookies and refresh your browser. After the refresh, a cookie management dialogue will be shown.

This website uses cookies for reasons of functionality, comfort, and statistics. You can change this setting at any time by clicking on “change settings”. If you consent to this use of cookies, please click “Yes, I agree”. Our privacy policy

Sandved

Year of Foundation: 1962

Marginal Column

Moeller & Devicon A/S

A Bosch Packaging Technology Company

Address:

Elmevej 9
DK-4262 Sandved

Phone: +45 55 46 24 00

Content

The company Moeller & Devicon (M&D) was founded 1962 in Sandved, Denmark. In 2003 Robert Bosch GmbH acquired 51% of M&D. The remaining 49% of M&D were acquired by Bosch in 2007.

M&D is specialized in designing and manufacturing machines for the pharmaceutical and the Medtec industry all over the world.

The portfolio of Bosch Packaging Technology at M&D contains single machines and complete lines. This covers the entire process chain in Assembly, Handling and Label&Pack. In addition M&D offers documentation and services for the qualification of machinery, validation of processes and training of operators.

Milestones
1962 Moeller Maskinfabrik founded by Svend and Erik Möller
1993 Moeller & Devicon Merger Specialmaskiner
1997 1st Expansion of the production in Sandved
2001 2nd Expansion of the production in Sandved, 75 employees
2003
Robert Bosch GmbH acquired 51% of M&D
2007 Robert Bosch GmbH acquired the remaining 49% of M&D
2009 Robert Bosch GmbH Lead Plant investment in further expansion: 1,600 m² Admin and Customer Service Center and 2,400 m² new assembly