New Richmond, Wisconsin is an unspoiled community that combines the fresh, natural atmosphere of country, yet is only minutes away from I-94 and a quick 45 minutes from the Twin Cities metro area. New Richmond is called The City Beautiful because of its setting, character and quality of life.
More about New Richmond, Wisconsin
From Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport to Bosch in New Richmond, WI
- Take 5 west (right turn) to 494 East (1/2 mile).
- Follow 494 East to I-94 East - Exit on right (17 miles).
- Stay on I-94 East and cross St. Croix River Bridge into Wisconsin (10 miles).
- Continue on I-94 to New Richmond Exit #10 (WI 65) (10 miles).
- Turn left (north) on 65, past Roberts, to 65 & 12 (2 miles).
- Turn right at stop sign and follow 65 & 12 east (1 mile).
- Turn left on 65 (north) to New Richmond (9 miles).
- Look for Bosch Packaging Technology on left side as you enter city.
New Richmond, WI
Shell Lake, WI